Libations is once again proud to sponsor the 4th Annual Rocky River Chamber of Commerce Libations Tour on Thursday, August 28th, 2014!
Join “Tourists” as they hop among Rocky River’s finest establishments, enjoying delicious food samples and spirits along the way. Beginning at 5pm at our first Downtown River venue, Pearl of the Orient, the tour will proceed at 6pm to participating restaurants in the walkable neighborhood.
Have a great time with great people and feel good knowing that proceeds from the event benefit the Rocky River Chamber Education FUND.
The event fee is $15 for Rocky River Chamber members ($25 for non-members), which includes a Tour T-shirt. Each bar will provide complimentary food for Tourists. Drinks can be purchased at each bar, who will be presenting their own specialty drink for the evening!
Enjoy signature drinks and delicious appetizers from participating establishments.
- Pearl of the Orient: Mai Tai, $6
- Rocky River Wine Bar: Fresh red and white sangria, $6 plus pea risotto balls
- Market: New Amsterdam lemonade, $6 plus both bbq and beef sliders
- Burntwood Tavern: Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade, $6
- Tartine: Bicyclette - white wine, club soda and Campari for $5, or Belgian Tower draft beers for $5, plus assorted specialty pizzas